Wednesday 5 February 2014

NIKKY'S BOOK REVIEW PAGE





Welcome to my book review page.


Alot has certainly happened in my life within a little space of time.
My blog has been in existence for over a year, and yes I have a huge interest in entertainment, lifestyle, beauty, gossip etc , but little for reading books.
I am often too busy , or impatient to read and sometimes skim and scan to get certain key facts and then toss the books aside.
 I knew there was a void and a new level of wisdom I wanted to attain which was going to come my way through  making an effort to not just read books , but meditate on the facts in them  , assimilate   and apply the facts and principles in my daily dealings.
Gradually,  I began reading not because I had exams to write, or for entertainment , but because I desired to see a remarkable change and improvement in my life and this led to me developing a hobby for reading books (very shocking).
I cannot begin to explain in details  how much wisdom and transformation one could obtain from reading the right books for the right reasons.
Recently , a thought came across my mind.
Since blogging should be done  primarily  out of sheer passion and not for material benefits or gains,I figured I'd treat my interested readers to certain excerpts from key books I have had the privilege of reading.
Life is filled with hectic schedules, noise etc, leaving little or no time for true self development, and often times we are the same people we were years back because we haven't taken any course of action towards developing ourselves and broadening our minds.
There is a saying that we remain the same people we were 20 years ago except for  the books we read and the friends we keep.
Success and wealth however isn't measured in terms of financial or material gains  alone I discovered. It entails a total package, financial , material, soundness of mind, stability in spiritual things , level of ones positive impact felt amongst the masses etc.
This page however was designed to help dozens of individuals whom may not have possess reading as a hobby or may, but out of busy schedules have not had the time to sit , read, meditate and assimilate key facts from dozens of helpful books on stands and in libraries to create the personal desired change they seek.
Join me as we '' dissect '' some of the popular books we find around us and get key facts and words of wisdom from them.
Readers are also welcome to discuss books ,  share some key facts and principles they have read in certain books and such posts will be published on the page.

JOIN ME ON THIS INTERESTING JOURNEY TO WISDOM , INSPIRATION, AND A TOTAL RENEWAL OF YOUR MIND!


Your's truly,
Nikkynaz

1 comment: